Content of the poster needs to apply to the coaching field:
- Health and Wellness
- Positive Psychology
- Life Coaching
- Other relevant fields
Primary authors must be investigators who are currently affiliated with academic institutions or are doctoral level professionals.Submissions that promote commercial interests or that feature proprietary materials will not be accepted.
- Posters should be no larger than 72 in. wide by 48 in. tall.
- Be concise with written material.Save elaborative points for discussion/interaction with viewers.
- Graphics make your poster interesting.Use graphs, charts and/or tables (color if possible) to show results.
Poster submissions deadline extended to Tuesday, July 31, 2012
All submissions will be entered into a competition for Best Poster.
The Primary author of all approved posters will receive a complimentary “affiliate membership” in the Institute of Coaching Professional Association for one year.
The winner of the “Best Poster” competition will receive:
- A commemorative award
- A certificate for dinner for two at a local Boston restaurant
- Complimentary registration for next year’s coaching conference (2013)
Aria Wuertz, Conference Coordinator, Mclean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA , 02478
email@example.com (617) 855 - 3195