Training and Memberships
· Author: Coaching the Next Step (Book) (Released Fall, 2013) (Currently Being Revised)
· Article: “The Leader, The Emotion, and The Agility: Five Strategies on How Not to Stick Your Foot in Your Mouth.” (Published: January, 2015)
· Article: “Leaders and Crisis Intervention: My Day Did Not Go As Planned!” (Published: February, 2015)
· Article: “Two Things I Don’t Like: Change and the Same Old Thing!” (Published: March, 2015)
· Article: “Can Leaders Be Shy?” (Published: April, 2015)
· Article: “ Slow Down: Moving From the Rat Race to the Steady Race” (Published: April, 2015)
· Article: “Coaching Without Goals” (Published: August, 2015)
Board Director, Founding Director, Team Leader, Palmetto Crisis Intervention Team
· Board Member of The Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce (Past)
· Help with response for Katrina relief (Hurricane Katrina) Columbia, SC (Past)
· Work with Disaster Relief: Florida, Kentucky, and New York City (9/11) (Supervisor)
· Taskforce Member for State Standards in Math and English (Finished Spring, 2015) (South Carolina)
· Appointment to the Citizens Advisory Council for the Columbia Police Department (Current)
· Member of Task Force to Evaluate Grant Award for Housing First (Bob Coble, Mayor)
· Member of Study Group to make recommendation to City of Columbia about Homeless Response (Steve Benjamin, Mayor)
User has not yet posted a blog.
All Blog Posts
User has not participated in any discussions.
All Discussion Posts
User has no events bookmarked.
All IOC Events
The IOC is a global community of coaches.